Wednesday, October 10, 2007

COMPILATIONS





1964
HEY LOOK ME OVER

TITLE: HEY LOOK ME OVER
SONG LIST: The Surrey with the Fringe on Top / Moanin' / Bye Bye Blackbird / I Wonder / Quiet Nights / Hey, Look Me Over / Somewhere in the Night / I Cry Alone / I've Got Your Number / Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive / Bluesette / Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey

NOTE: RELEASED IN THE UK ONLY



Sunset Records SLS 50154





1967
GREAT PERFORMANCES VOLUME I
<
SONG LIST: The Constant Rain / Goin' Out of My Head / Heartaches / Meditation
Like Love / Real Live Boy / Goodbye, Charlie / I Only Have Eyes for You
Mirror / No Other Love / How Insensitive / Carnival

NOTE: RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA & THE UK ONLY





Liberty Records LBL 83063E





03 FEB 1969
THAT'S ALL

SONG LIST: That's All / Hey, Look Me Over / How Does the Wine Taste? / I've Got Your
Number / Everything I've Got / I've Grown Accustomed to His Face / None But the Lonely Heart / One More Mountain / Sunshine / Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive






Sunset Records SUS-5228





1969
WITH PEN IN HAND

SONG LIST: With Pen in Hand / Can I Trust You? / Anyone Who Had a Heart / My Prayer / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / Nowhere Man / If You Love Me, Really Love Me / Strangers in the Night / I Will Wait for You / My World Is Empty Without You / I Hear a Rhapsody

NOTE: RELEASED IN THE UK ONLY



Sunset Records SLS 50268





AUG 1972
THE BEST OF VIKKI CARR

SONG LIST: It Must Be Him / For Once in My Life / San Francisco / She'll Be There / Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down / The Lesson / With Pen in Hand / Can't Take My Eyes Off You / Eternity / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / Cuando calienta el sol/ I Will Wait for You







United Artists Records UAS-5581





1973
JUST FOR YOU

SONG LIST: Call Me / Quiet Nights / The Glory of Love / Strangers in the Night /No Other Love / I've Grown Accustomed to His Face / Where Are You / I Will Wait for You
San Francisco / By the Time I Get to Phoenix / Granada / If You Love Me, Really Love Me/ How Insensitive / Anyone Who Had a Heart / Watch What Happens / Mas que nada / My
Melancholy Baby / Alfie / I Only Have Eyes for You / Goin' Out of My Head

NOTE: 2 LP RECORD SET

United Artists Records 95092





AUG 1973
THE GOLDEN SONGBOOK

SONG LIST: Alfie / By the Time I Get to Phoenix / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / My World Is Empty Without You / It's Not Unusual / Bye Bye Blackbird / My Melancholy Baby / Baby Face / I've Grown Accustomed to His Face / That's All / Anyone Who Had a Heart / Nowhere Man / Never My Love / Lincoln Street Chapel / Strangers in the Night Them There Eyes / Time After Time / My Heart Reminds Me / The Surrey With the Fringe on Top / My Prayer




United Artists Records 9LA089-F2





1973
LOS GRANDES EXITOS CON VIKKI CARR

SONG LIST: Y volvere / Somos novios / Historia de amor / Se acabo / El triste / Grande, grande, grande / Amanece / Adoro / La nave del olvido / Pero te extraño / The First Time / I Didn't Get to Sleep At All / Theme from "Summer of 42" / Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves / Without You / Song Sung Blue / Cabaret / Help Me Make It Through the Night / Brian's Song / The Way of Love / Baby Don't Walk Out on Me / Danny's Song / I Would Be Your Friend / Killing Me Softly With His Song / Ms. America / Rescue Me / Somebody Loves You / Neither One of Us / We Didn't Know the Time of Day / Last Song

NOTE: 3 LP RECORD SET

Columbia Records LP3-26





1973
SONG SUNG BLUE

SONG LIST: The First Time / I Didn't Get to Sleep At All / Theme From "Summer of 42" / Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves / Without You / Song Sung Blue / Love Theme from "The Godfather" / Cabaret / Help Me Make It Through the Night / Big Hurt / The Way of Love/ Baby Don't Walk Out on Me / Danny's Song / I Would Be Your Friend / Killing Me Softly With His Song / Ms. America / This Girl is Gonna Cry / Rescue Me / Somebody Loves You / Neither One of Us / We Didn't Know the Time of Day / Last Song

NOTE: RELEASED IN THE UK ONLY

Columbia Records 22022





JUN 1974
THE VERY BEST OF VIKKI CARR

SONG LIST: It Must Be Him / Sunshine / Can't Take My Eyes Off You / The Lesson / For
Once in My Life / Your Heart Is Free Just Like the Wind / With Pe in Hand / Don't
Break My Pretty Balloon / She'll Be There / A Dissatisfied Man / Eternity / The Ways
to Love a Man

NOTE: Released with red or blue cover



United Artists Records UA LA244G / UA LA385E





1975
THE VERY BEST OF VIKKI CARR VOLUME II

SONG LIST: Goin' Out of My Head / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / Strangers in
the Night / Alfie / Call Me / Mas que nada / Meditation / Cuando calienta el sol / Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down / That's All







United Artists Records UA LA516E





1976
THE FIRST TIME & LOVE STORY

SONG LIST: I've Never Been a Woman Before / If You Could Read My Mind / I'll Be Home
If I Were Your Woman / I Keep It Hid / Six Weeks Every Summer / Hurt / Ain't No Mountain High Enough / One Less Bell to Answer / Love Story / For All We Know / The First Time / I Didn't Get to Sleep At All / Theme from "Summer of 42" / Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves / Without You / Song Sung Blue / Love Theme from "The Godfather" / Cabaret / Help Me Make It Through the Night / Brian's Song / The Way of Love




Columbia Records 33609





1977
GRAND PRIX 20

SONG LIST: I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song / Sin saber porque / Killing Me Softly with His Song / Sunshine on My Shoulders / The First Time / Superstar / For All We Know / Cabaret / Can't Take My Eyes Off You / One Hell of a Woman / With Pen in Hand / It Must Be Him / Love Story / Somos novios / Six Weeks Every Summer / Song Sung Blue / Theme from "Summer of 42" / Without You / Adoro / Love Theme from "The Godfather"

NOTE: RELEASED IN JAPAN ONLY

Columbia Records 29AP-433





1977
GRAND PRIX 30

SONG LIST: Love Theme from "The Godfather" / Sin saber porque / Killing Me Softly with His Song / One Hell of a Woman / Sunshine on My Shoulders / I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song / Somos novios / Adoro / Love Story / Theme from "Summer of 42" / Song Sung Blue / Ain't No Way to Treat a Lady / Ain't No Mountain High Enough / Help Me Make It Through the Night / Last Song / With Pen in Hand / It Must Be Him / Six Weeks Every Summer / For All We Know /Cabaret / Y volvere / Hoy / Can't Take My Eyes Off You / The First Time / Without You / Superstar / One Less Bell to Answer / Danny's Song / Let Me Be the One / Hold My Hand

NOTE: RELEASED IN JAPAN ONLY
RE-RELEASED IN 1979

CBS/Sony Records 40AP-477





1978
UNFORGETTABLE

SONG LIST: Unforgettable / Now I Know the Feeling / Look Again / For Those Who Are Young / So Nice / There Goes My Heart / The Color of Love / Santiago / Forget You







Pickwick International Records SPC-3613





1978
INTIMATE EXCITEMENT

SONG LIST: Laia Ladaia / Goin' Out of My Head / Toys / Meditation / Pretty
Butterfly / Mas que nada / Call Me / Once / The Constant Rain








Pickwick International Records SPC-3613





1970s??
SUPERPAK

SONG LIST: It Must Be Him / San Francisco / Poor Butterfly-Stay / Your Heart Is
Is Free Just Like the Wind / If You Love Me, Really Love Me / Can't Take My Eyes
Off You / Walk Away / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / A Dissatisfied Man /
Cuando calienta el sol / For Once in My Life / Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head /
My Prayer / My Heart Reminds Me / Yesterday When I Was Young / Watch What Happens /
I Will Wait for You / Look At That Face / With Pen in Hand / That's All

United Artists Records 8T-04003





1983
15 AUTENTICOS EXITOS

SONG LIST: Total / Esta tarde vi llover / Oyeme / La nave del olvido / El tiempo que te quede libre / Somos novios / Grande, grande, grande / Disculpame / Se acabo / Y volvere / Por amor / El triste / Hasta que vuelvas / Abrazame / Lo pasado pasado

NOTE: WAS RELEASED ON CD





CBS International Records DML 20674





1985
FROM THE HEART

SONG LIST: It Must Be Him / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / Mas que nada / Sunday
Mornin' Comin' Down / Don't Break My Pretty Balloon / For Once in My Life / I Will Wait for You / Goin' Out of My Head / With Pen in Hand / The Ways to Love a Man / Until It's Time for You to Go / Strangers in the Night / Cuando calienta el sol / In Love for the Very First Time / Alfie / By the Time I Get to Phoenix

NOTE: WAS RELEASED ON CD

Pair/Emi Records PDL2-1082





unknown date
GRANDES INTERPRETACIONES

SONG LIST: Can't Take My Eyes Off You / It Must Be Him / Sunshine / The Lesson / For Once in My Life / Your Heart Is Free Just Like the Wind / She'll Be There / Eternity / Call Me / With Pen in Hand / Strangers in the Night / Goin' Out of My Head / You Don't Have to Say You Love Me / Alfie / The Ways to Love a Man / Mas que nada / Meditation / Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down / Cuando calienta el sol / That's All

NOTE: RELEASED IN CASSETTE FORMAT ONLY

Liberty Records M-PAC002



No comments: